A service you can trust
RQF LEVEL 2 SAFE MOVING & HANDLING
Did you know that incorrect manual handling causes over a third of all workplace injuries?
The law states that employers have a legal responsibility to provide adequate training for those who perform manual handling tasks in their day to day role.
The QA Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification designed for those who work, or intend to work, in a role that involves manual handling. It is the perfect course for those working in a variety of environments including warehouses and shops.
Successful candidates will learn the key principles of manual handling and how to apply these to their workplace. They will also practise a wide range of techniques, ensuring that they leave the course confident and proficient in moving and handling. Be Prepared! QA Level 2 Award in 1 day course Safe Moving and Handling
“The level of service at Life Line Training & Operations is fantastic.
Having been a customer for many years, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!”
- Peter Hall, Managing
Director, Celtic Training Ltd
- Common manual handling injuries Manual handling laws Responsibilities of employers and employees Risk assessments Safe movement principles associated with manual handling, including the body’s:
- Musculoskeletal system
- Centre of gravity
- Lever system Manual handling equipment:
- Types of manual handling aids and equipment
- Maintenance and requirements for testing Manual handling practical sessions:
- Preparing for a lift
- Solo lifting, carrying and lowering an object
- Team manual handling
- Using equipment
CLOSED COURSE PRICE: £547.00 for Max 12 Candidates OR £397 for Max 6 Candidates at your Venue.
OPEN COURSE PRICE: £67 per Candidate at our Venue.
"Massive discount for companies who book other courses with us" !!!
BOOK NOW ON:- [email protected]
0r 01656 731 311