A service you can trust
LEVEL 3 EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK
PIECE OF MIND USING OUR SERVICES
Before changes came into effect on October 2013 we were HSE Approved, so already have all the policies and procedures the HSE require in place.
"We also go that one step further offering RQF Level 3 First Aid Qualifications which the HSE highly recommends, giving you that extra piece of mind".
Content of an Emergency first aid at work course
On completion of training, successful candidates will be able to:
- Understand the role of the First-aider including reference to: The importance of preventing cross infection; The need for recording incidents and actions; use of available equipment;
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency;
- Administer First aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure);
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation and AED
- Administer First-aid to a casualty who is choking;
- Administer First-aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
- Administer First-aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock;
- Provide appropriate First aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
RQF Level 3, Emergency First Aid At Work:-
We can come to you on a closed course anywhere in the UK.
Max 6 Candidates. "SUPER FAST CERTIFICATE TURN AROUND"
DURATION; 1 Day (6 hours)
CLOSED COURSE PRICE FROM:- £397 Max 12 Candidates for our In house certificate OR QNUK Level 3, RQF £447 (includes books, certifications and with the accredited course an extra wallet sized hard plastic card) at your venue anywhere in the UK. Extra charges may be charged outside the UK and/or for bespoke courses with extra training hours added on.
Replacement certificates are £10.00 however I you are actively using our services £5.00
Next Date:- 20th August 2020
BOOK NOW ON:- [email protected]
Phone:- 01639 814 999
1 Day Emergency First Aid At Work Course £87.00 Per Person
Next Course: 20th August 2020 in our Maesteg Centre.