A service you can trust
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
FRACTURES "Caused by a break or crack in a bone"
Signs and Symptom
- Tender to touch;
- Loss of power;
- Very painful especially if moved;
- Loss of use
- Steady and support the limb where its comfortable;
- Seek medical advice;
- Apply a triangle bandage and/or padding;
- If the bone end have come through the skin stop the bleeding by dressing around the bone end without putting pressure on the bone end;
- Look out for signs and symptoms of SHOCK;
- DO NOT MOVE THE LIMB!
- DO NOT TRY AND STRAIGHTEN THE LIMB!
- DO NOT PUSH THE BONE BACK INTO THE SKIN!
- DO NOT LET THE CASUALTY EAT, DRINK OR SMOKE!
SEVERE HEAD INJURIES, COMPRESSION & FRACTURED SKULL
A bleed on the brain caused by a blow to the head.
Signs & Symptoms
- Strong pulse;
- Severe headache;
- Bloody watery fluid from nose or ear;
- Unequal pupil.
- Call 999/112 and follow the advice;
- If Unconscious, A,B,C!